Help! Нос-лизать

Раздел для общения владельцев собак между собой.

Модераторы: АнастасияВеретенцева, Модераторы

Ответить
AndrewH

Help! Нос-лизать

Сообщение AndrewH »

Dear Friends,
Please have a look at this:

http://1drv.ms/1CfKu9N

My dog licks her nose 4-5 times a day for 20-30 mins.
There is no noticeable discharge, nor any other reason I see for the licking. No wounds, no bumps, nothing.
One vet said (nose polyps--but because there is no cure, short of surgery, which won't really help--live with it). Another vet said allergies (to something in Moscow summer--but again, as there is no cure, live with it).
Any other ideas?
Please help and thanks,
Andrew

здравствуйте Друзья,
Пожалуйста, посмотрите на это:

http://1drv.ms/1CfKu9N

Моя собака лижет нос 4-5 раза в день в течение 20-30 mins.There не заметно разряда, ни любая другая причина, почему я за облизывание см. Нет раны, не шишки, nothing.One ветеринар сказал (нос полипы - но потому, что нет никакого лечения, если не считать операции, которые не будут реально помочь - жить с ним). Другой ветеринар сказал, аллергии (что-то в Москве летом - но опять же, как нет никакого лечения, жить с ним).
Любые другие идеи? Пожалуйста, помогите и спасибо,
Андрей
Евгения Сорокина

Re: Help! Нос-лизать

Сообщение Евгения Сорокина »

Здравствуйте. Причиной могут быть выделения из носа, которые он постоянно слизывает или дискомфорт в ротовой полости, облизывание поверхностей с веществами раздражающими слизистые носа и рта.
AndrewH

Сообщение AndrewH »

[quote=""Евгения Сорокина""]Здравствуйте. Причиной могут быть выделения из носа, которые он постоянно слизывает или дискомфорт в ротовой полости, облизывание поверхностей с веществами раздражающими слизистые носа и рта.[/quote]

Здравствуйте. Да, но то, что причиной ясного выделения из носа?
Hello. Yes, but what is the cause of the clear nasal discharge?
Сапгир

Сообщение Сапгир »

hi Andrew! its can be becouse of differents causes. Inflamation in nose or in the mouth, problems with teeth, onrology in this area, also some substance, that he can licking and wich can irritating mocouse coat of the mouth. You should bring him to a vet.
AndrewH

Сообщение AndrewH »

Thanks. I brought her to a vet.
Mouth was checked and she was anesthetized in order to have her teeth and gums cleaned. The vet said that her mouth was fine--so that is not the cause.
Vet checked the nose and found nothing, which is why I am asking here.
Any other ideas?

[quote=""Сапгир""]hi Andrew! its can be becouse of differents causes. Inflamation in nose or in the mouth, problems with teeth, onrology in this area, also some substance, that he can licking and wich can irritating mocouse coat of the mouth. You should bring him to a vet.[/quote]
Сапгир

Сообщение Сапгир »

what about posobylity of licking smth in the home area? did the vet do an X-rays of nose? does she have a good appetite, is everething ok with her didestion?
AndrewH

Сообщение AndrewH »

Hi,
The dog licks nothing in the home.
Digestion perfect.
Appetite perfect.
Feces perfect.
The dog is in excellent health--except for the strange nose-licking.
Any other ideas?
Thanks, Andrew
(no x-ray yet, but that is the next step. I simply don't want to continuously expose her to x-rays)

[quote=""Сапгир""]what about posobylity of licking smth in the home area? did the vet do an X-rays of nose? does she have a good appetite, is everething ok with her didestion?[/quote]
Ответить