aseptic necrosis of the femoral head of the cat

Получить консультацию хирурга и анестезиолога можно здесь!

Модераторы: Кайдановский Михаил, АнастасияВеретенцева, Модераторы

Ответить
sakurasanta86

aseptic necrosis of the femoral head of the cat

Сообщение sakurasanta86 »

Hello Dr. BK! I would like to receive the opinion of Samoshkina II, but I will be glad to answer from any surgeon. I need your opinion ... the cat Maine Coon severely limped two weeks ago, took X-rays, diagnosed aseptic necrosis of the femoral head, recommended surgery resection an arthroplasty. However the breeder assures that it is necessary to try to do without operation by means of preparations mirimiks calcium glucosamine, osteogenon, vitt and for cats, that at it or him practice, after 5 months of application of this complex the question on operation any more did not stand, on a place A cartilage was formed. I always want to believe in a miracle, but I'm afraid that suddenly it will not happen and during this time the situation will only worsen, for example, a fracture of the neck and we will miss the time. Were there any cases of non-surgical recovery on certain drugs or only surgery in your practice? I attach a snapshot of how serious the condition is on it, that you need to be operated urgently tomorrow, or you can postpone until the middle of February, before you get to take a vacation. Thank you!
Кайдановский Михаил

Re: aseptic necrosis of the femoral head of the cat

Сообщение Кайдановский Михаил »

Hello. Unfortunately, we can not comment on the X-ray, since you forgot to attach it to the message.
Sincerely, Dr. Mikhail Kaidanovsky.
С уважением, Михаил Александрович Кайдановский, хирург ветеринарной клиники "Белый Клык"
Ответить